Weekend recap








What a weekend!  Did you all have as much fun as we did?!  As you can tell from above, I went as a gnome this year and I enjoyed almost every last bit of it.  That pesky beard kept going in my mouth or up my nose so I didn't thoroughly enjoy that part, but it sure kept us laughing!  The mister went as Luigi and he did a pretty swell job portraying him and 'woo hoo' ing just like him.  The overalls and shoes cracked me up all night long.  

My nieces and nephews were dressed up quite well too.  The oldest went as The Red Queen from the new Alice in Wonderland.  My nephew was a toy soldier and my youngest niece was Yoda!  I loved their creativity and their costumes were pretty phenomenal.  I just love this time of year!  The only thing I  feel I missed out on was trick-o-treaters.  Since we live in an apartment building our chances of greeting any kiddos are at 0% so I'm longing even more to be in a house by this time next year.  I spied a grim reaper and a ghost pass by through the window last night but since we didn't even leave the house yesterday that was all I was treated to.  Oh well.

8 comments:

shellie November 1, 2010 at 11:04 AM  

i must say these were very fun costumes....i think the santa gnome was my favorite....i went as a zombie....we had a fun party too! tooo tooo much food....i am sooooooooooooooooo tired....i cant even imagine the sadness everyone felt this morning when they had to get up for work!!!

Unknown November 1, 2010 at 12:25 PM  

It's so much fun to get dressed up every year! I had a great time being a gnome!

stephiejane November 1, 2010 at 12:47 PM  

oh i love your gnome costume!!! that's so fun! we only had like 7 trick or treaters so that was kind of depressing...although we have a lot of candy left over so that makes up for it :) lol

A Crimson Kiss November 1, 2010 at 1:20 PM  

What adorable photos-and I love you as David the gnome! Glad you guys had so much fun!

hip hip gin gin November 1, 2010 at 3:22 PM  

This looks like so much fun, you guys looked too cute!!!

Shannon of HAPPINESS IS November 1, 2010 at 6:20 PM  

LOL - love the gnome! Such a creative costume - good work girl! I'll be posting mine sometime this week... I'm so lazy at getting images off my camera and uploading them ;) xo

Punctuation Mark November 1, 2010 at 10:02 PM  

love the garden gnome! have a nice week!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails