Nan Lawson Photography

I know you all have heard of the name Nan Lawson by now.  If you haven't, get over to her website or Etsy shop and check out her cuter-than-cute illustrations.  I had her whip up a illustration of my little family as a gift for my huz back in April.  It's adorable and we get many compliments on it all the time!

I feel like Nan's photography skills might be overshadowed by her awesome illustrations, so today I want to share them with you.  What's wrong with a little eye candy for your Tuesday mornings?!  The colors in her photographs are so vivid and beautiful and if there was a way to wear photographs, I'd be all over these (or rather, they'd be all over me).

Enjoy!






PS - Nan started an interior design blog called Little Home, check it out!
PSS - Buy Nan's photos here!

4 comments:

A Crimson Kiss November 9, 2010 at 11:34 AM  

How beautiful! I love her illustrations, but these photos are just lovely!

Tiffany Kadani November 9, 2010 at 11:53 AM  

Gorgeous! I am a sucker for good photography and these are especially wonderful.

stephanie November 9, 2010 at 2:05 PM  

I love the dreaminess of her photos!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails