Girl Talk

In case you haven't heard the news...the internet broke on Monday.  And Girl Talk is to blame.


If you haven't had the chance to download it yet because you couldn't even load the site, keep trying.  It's totally worth it.  My friend Jonathan "Two Eyes" Schenke mastered the record and that right there is reason enough for downloading it.  For free.  Plus, Greg Gillis is a good dude who makes good jams, puts on good shows and is friends with good people (i.e., my friends). And did I mention IT'S FREE!?!

What are you waiting for?  Go here and start jamming!

8 comments:

Amber November 17, 2010 at 4:06 PM  

what is this girl talk you speak of? The 80s board game?

Diana Mieczan November 17, 2010 at 4:18 PM  

hahahah I am off there right now:) Kisses,sweetie

Unknown November 17, 2010 at 5:33 PM  

Good dance party music! He's the master of mash-ups!

Noodles and Waffles November 17, 2010 at 5:49 PM  

Thanks for the heads-up! Christian and I will use it for our Thursday night dance off. Don't worry I always win.

Noodles and Waffles November 17, 2010 at 6:15 PM  

Are you going to the March show? If so, we should randomly meet up!

Unknown November 18, 2010 at 10:07 AM  

I'm not sure if we're going but that would be fun! We should go..it's been awhile.

Noodles and Waffles November 18, 2010 at 1:59 PM  

Well if you go...keep your eyes out for Christian...he's 6'5" with blond shaggy hair. I'll be nearby.

Oh, My Darling November 27, 2010 at 5:05 PM  

I love Girl Talk!!! Saw Gregg in concert about two years ago and it was SUCH an amazing time! He knows how to get a crowd going.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails