House Made of Straw

Raegan introduced me to this blog awhile back and let me just tell you, it's really, truly an inspiring one.  A friend of hers from college writes and photographs everything, and it chronicles the adventures of building a house literally made of straw.

Beginning in February, they submitted plans to the city for their new house.  By March, they were breaking ground.


Throughout the spring and summer, a team of family and friends and a few professionals worked together to go from a plot of wooded land (jealous) to a nearly complete house (totally jealous).  







Here we are at present day ::



What progress, right?  I can't wait to see the finished product!  

* PS, aren't these photos fantastic?

4 comments:

Anonymous,  November 2, 2010 at 2:38 PM  

That is great. I guess there are so many alternative ways to build houses.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails