Have a delicious weekend!


TGIF.  I feel like I don't really deserve to use that these days since I'm not working, but I still love the weekends just as much as before.  So what are all of you up to this weekend?  We're going to see a movie with some friends tonight and then tomorrow we've got dinner reservations with some particularly great friends at a restaurant in the neighborhood.  We're following the hopefully fabulous dinner with some fabulous games and it should be nothing shy of a great time.

Whatever you get up to, I hope it's fantastic!

10 comments:

Anna Walker November 19, 2010 at 4:41 PM  

I hope you have as a fabulous time as you are predicting! :)

Natalie November 19, 2010 at 9:04 PM  

sounds so fun! wish I wasn't working this weekend..have a good time!

Signe November 20, 2010 at 6:02 AM  

hihi, now I want dessert for breakfast! great!
and a lovely weekend to you :)

and flowers pick themselves November 20, 2010 at 12:38 PM  

my weekend = resting, studying, and more studying.

:)

xo Alison

A Crimson Kiss November 21, 2010 at 1:44 PM  

Hope you guys are enjoying a wonderful weekend! I've been curled up in bed fighting a little cold and John has been practicing like a madman, but we have a photoshoot tonight that I'm very excited about!

Leon's Escapades November 21, 2010 at 4:17 PM  

Meagan dear,

what a wonderfully eclectic blog you've got! LOVE IT how did you come up with such clever idea??

the banner is great - did you draw it?

Leon

Moan November 22, 2010 at 5:32 AM  

Oh my goodness that picture looks so delicious!
Going out to dinner is always delicious too ;)

Hope you had a good weekend!

http://simonevanon.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails