We're on the road right now to visit my family in Kansas and I'm so excited about it! I just wanted to wish you all a very happy Thanksgiving! I hope it's full of delicious food and family and many things in which you are grateful for. Speaking of, here are a few I'm thankful for ::
- A very warm October and November here in Chicago. Seriously, it helps make the winter a little more bearable when it doesn't start in October, ya know?
- My wonderful husband who supports me in all of my hopes and dreams
- My free time - there sure is an abundance of it and I'm so happy to have that to wake up to instead of my old job that I hated...
- My health. This year has been 100x better than last year.
- My family and friends' health. It means the world to me that we've all had a great year, especially after last.
- My cat. Because he keeps me company during the day and keeps my feet warm at night.
- My life. Because being alive rules.
Safe travels and happy eating!