Happy Thanksgiving!


We're on the road right now to visit my family in Kansas and I'm so excited about it!  I just wanted to wish you all a very happy Thanksgiving!  I hope it's full of delicious food and family and many things in which you are grateful for.  Speaking of, here are a few I'm thankful for ::

  • A very warm October and November here in Chicago.  Seriously, it helps make the winter a little more bearable when it doesn't start in October, ya know?
  • My wonderful husband who supports me in all of my hopes and dreams
  • My free time - there sure is an abundance of it and I'm so happy to have that to wake up to instead of my old job that I hated...
  • My health.  This year has been 100x better than last year.
  • My family and friends' health.  It means the world to me that we've all had a great year, especially after last.
  • My cat.  Because he keeps me company during the day and keeps my feet warm at night.  
  • My life.  Because being alive rules.
Safe travels and happy eating!

14 comments:

Signe November 24, 2010 at 8:42 AM  

Oh yum, that looks good!
Great list and a happy Thanksgiving to you :)

Tiffany from HOLIDAY November 24, 2010 at 9:25 AM  

thankful to be alive! i agree!

mo PECAN pie, please! xoxo

p.s. i'm still working on my award post.

Ashleigh November 24, 2010 at 1:02 PM  

Awwww, I love this list!
Definitley excited about the warm fall we've had. I just broke out my gloves yesterday which was probably a record late for me. Once you go layered there's no going back :(

Happy Thanksgiving!

Carissa Thilgen November 24, 2010 at 2:16 PM  

happy thanksgiving to you! what a great list of thanks. hope you have a wonderful time with your family!

Amber November 24, 2010 at 2:53 PM  

have a wonderful thanksgiving and your list is beautiful

A Crimson Kiss November 24, 2010 at 3:12 PM  

Have an absolutely wonderful weekend, darling! I'm just so excited to have hours tomorrow to do nothing but cook-a little embarrassing, but true!

Anonymous,  November 25, 2010 at 6:47 AM  

I love to give thanks, so I would like to have Thanksgiving day in Italy too...

Have a great time with your family.
bobbi

Unknown November 25, 2010 at 12:05 PM  

yay, pecan pie! Happy Thanksgiving in Kansas! I had one pecan and a brazil nut today to celebrate ;o) (if there was no blog world I would not know that it is Thanksgiving!)

Natalie November 26, 2010 at 9:30 AM  

happy belated thanksgiving! hope you are having a great trip!

and flowers pick themselves November 26, 2010 at 4:40 PM  

glad your health has been better, and hope you had a really lovely day!

xo Alison

Joyti November 27, 2010 at 12:05 AM  

I hope that you had a beautiful and fun Thanksgiving with your family.

Diana Mieczan November 27, 2010 at 1:03 PM  

That is so beautiful. Have a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving weekend,sweetie pie
Hugs and kisses and see you later

Damaris @Kitchen Corners November 29, 2010 at 11:24 AM  

I hope you had a lovely time with your family in Kansas.

Oh, My Darling December 3, 2010 at 6:30 AM  

Reading this late, so happy now-belated Thanksgiving to you!!! Loving your list of gratitudes!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails