Gift Guide :: For Her, Part 1


I thought I would join in the festive fun and create my own gift guides again this year.  It's so much fun to create and shop around for things.  Plus, it's never too early to start Christmas shopping.  Here are a few things from around the web that make my heart flutter and probably many other female hearts too!

1.  Hand woven loop scarf from Secret Pocket - it's scarves like these that inspired me to learn to knit.  With 5 different colors to choose from and adorable liners to boot, you can't go wrong with a gift this nice.
2.  Rescue Beauty Lounge nail polish in Black Russian. It screams holidays and sexiness all at once.  This color would look great on any feminine hand.  In fact, any of their shades would be a perfect gift.
3. The Gap cable knit sweater.  The design is unique and on trend, plus a cable knit sweater is a winter staple. 
4. Dolan Geiman artwork.  I'm just a sucker for his style.  Art work of any kind should do the trick though!

Stay tuned for more!

9 comments:

Natalie November 15, 2010 at 5:02 PM  

Aah I love people who are doing these gift guides, they're so fun! That nail polish color is amazing, I love all of your picks!

one sydney road November 15, 2010 at 5:11 PM  

I'm an absolute sucker for gift guides - I love getting the december issues of magazines and seeing what ideas they have! great idea with the scarf - love that!

Natalie November 15, 2010 at 7:37 PM  

I used to feel iffy about loop scarves but now they are totally growing on me...That one looks so cozy!

jamie.rizzotte November 15, 2010 at 8:07 PM  

haha me too with the knitting!! love it!

http://awishlist.blogspot.com

Signe November 16, 2010 at 5:15 AM  

Love all of these, great picks :)

becca November 16, 2010 at 5:31 AM  

ooh fun!

in all honesty, I don't ever buy from gift guides [read: BROKE].
but isn't it so fun to see all the gorgeous things in one spot?

love it!
thanks :)

Silver Strands November 16, 2010 at 9:52 AM  

Yeah, it really is SO much fun! Love your guide.
oxoxo
Denalee

Stephanie November 16, 2010 at 11:20 AM  

Yay for your gift guide! Just started mine today. I love love love that scarf and am so jealous that you can knit.

A Crimson Kiss November 16, 2010 at 2:12 PM  

Love this guide-can't wait to see the rest!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails