Fashion Week

Some hits, some misses.  I want your thoughts!

Jason Wu:

I love it as a concept, and it really is beautiful.  As more of a waist-hugging garment I would be into wearing it every day, to bed, to the coffee shop, to work, on a date, to do yoga, etc. 

Project Runway:

The sleeves are a tad poofy for me, but at the same time I really want to be able to rock that look.  It's simple yet stunning.  Maybe I just like it because it's P.R.  What do you think?

Calvin Klein:



Is it just me, or does this jacket/pant combo make it look like he's not even real?!

Christian Siriano:
Again, I love it.  Is it the P.R. connection or is it just because this is pretty fabulous?

I can't stop laughing about that CK jacket.  I just can't. 

(photos via)  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails