Project Runway for Wii?!

Follow my blog with bloglovin

Is this for real?  I'm SO EXCITED!  Last Christmas my 9-year-old niece got a Project Runway sewing kit from my mom.  I have to admit, I was kind of jealous (even though I don't know how to sew and have failed misearbly every time I've tried - the sewing portion of Home Ec in 7th grade was painful for me).  So now that there's a Wii game for it I'm thinking this might be more up my alley!  I just hope Tim Gunn is around to mentor me and when I deliberately make hideous outfits I hope that he tells me they're awesome. 

The funniest part is that if you own a balance board, you can actually walk your models down the runway.  I can see the endless hours of entertainment for Badger as I'm "strutting my stuff" down the catwalk.  



(via StyleList)

1 comments:

Carissa Thilgen February 23, 2010 at 11:40 AM  

haha, this is hilarious! I swear, the games they come up with! though I don't watch it religiously, I do love Project Runway. and I would be thoroughly entertained to watch someone strut down the runway!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails