Even pooches are hipsters

Has anyone seen this website?  It's one of my new favorites, for sure.  It's along the lines of FU Penguin only it appears to be updated a little more on the frequent side, which I appreciate.  

 

Tell me that doesn't resemble someone you know!  The caption reads: "for Tillie, having a Mad Men premiere means dressing up, drinking Manhattans and being totally insufferable."



"Popeye insists he doesn't have 'a thing for Asian girls' even though his last four girlfriends have been Pekingese."



"Leila ruined the cupcake decorating party after telling the story about how she hooked up with Calvin Johnson."



"Hugo asks you to please be careful, that's a first edition Nabokov."

I could spend hours on this site if I hadn't already read it in its entirety!  So funny!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  February 22, 2010 at 10:31 PM  

Mawww, I saw this today, ironically enough!

Cara Kuhl February 23, 2010 at 9:09 AM  

haha, so cute and chic and savvy!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails