Floral Dresses

I am so into this trend.  It reminds me of the 90's but in a good way.  Paired with some cute heels or sandals or even boots, this look is so feminine and cute and I plan to purchase some of these less expensive ones for my upcoming trip to Austin!

Boy bought me a bottle of perfume from Nordstrom for Christmas, but my mom bought me the same bottle and wrapped it up all nice and pretty.  So we took his back and now I have a lot of store credit.  I think this dress is a great way of spending it, don't you think?  I love that it's kind of 50s meets 90s meets today.  I especially love that it's been paired with these awesome boots.  Love.



This BB Dakota dress has some pretty rad colors and the floral print is so vibrant and fresh.

 

Again, this Almost Famous one screams 50s meets 90s meets today, and I love how soft and delicate it is. 





These two Forever 21 dresses are cute, affordable and right on trend. 

I've got mad spring fever!

1 comments:

dresses October 24, 2017 at 12:54 AM  

Only the most beautiful dresses are thought for a perfect beauty like you!Let us buy sexy dresses for great day.anagown summer evening gowns reviews

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails