L-o-v-e




Mr. & Mrs. Armel Eugene Dixon! The two best grandparents a kid could have.

These photos were taken on November 10, 1956.  My grandpa was 16, my grandma 14!  And they were madly in love until the day they died.  This is the relationship in my life that defined what love is.  Just hours before these pictures surprisingly arrived at my desk, I was talking about my grandparents and how their role in my life really taught me exactly what I needed to know to make life and love work.  Opening up the envelope from my mother and finding these two pictures gave me goosebumps and tears in the best possible way.  I can't tell you how much I love moments like these. So I needed to share.

1 comments:

Anna-Maria February 8, 2010 at 9:59 PM  

Oh my. This is one of the sweetest things I've ever seen. I just grabbed me a Bort and had to hug him and celebrate L-o-v-e.
Gorgeous - thank you for sharing.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails