Stress sucks

It really gets the best of a person.  It's happened to me a lot lately, it's happened to many people I know and love, which is really hard to handle sometimes.  Thank goodness it's the weekend in 6 hours, because I know some who really need that break in order to maintain sanity.  Sleeping in, lounging around the house, seeing friends, having some drinks, doing whatever you want - all these things really work wonders when you're busy busy busy Monday - Friday.  When you get down about how stressed you are, what do you do to remedy your situation? 



* I like this picture.  It's encouraging.  It makes me want to go live life and have amazing things to put in that book. 

(photo via ffffound)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails