Snow, snow, more snow

Wow.  There is so much snow out there.  Seriously.  Yet here I am at work.  Boo!


We're supposed to get 14" of snow by tomorrow.  Holy donkeys!  Where I come from, 3" merits a snow day.  The  whole city of Wichita, KS practically shuts down.  Nobody knows how to drive, there's not good machinery to plow the streets in a timely manner and I think everybody just really kind of freaks out there.  My nieces and nephew have had more snow days this year than I can ever remember having.  Can you tell I'm just a tad bit jealous!?  I so badly wanted to stay home snuggled up with Badger & Gus and watch movies all day long. 


 (photos via here and here)

1 comments:

Cara Kuhl February 9, 2010 at 12:41 PM  

I know, it's crazy! I'm not a big fan of winter, but I do love a good snowfall! (And I agree, it's the perfect time to curl up and cuddle with pets and / or man ;)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails