Lusting for...Vikings




As I get closer and closer to welcoming a little Peanut into my world, I find my interests gearing toward the whimsical and (sometimes ridiculously) adorable. One of my favorite blogs, Pacing the Panic Room, featured Sandra Monat and her amazing artwork at Herzenart. For anyone thinking about holiday gifts for little ones, this may be the new place to go.

She's got the most adorable Viking dolls:

I love his face!

And he can eat breakfast with Peanut on these nifty nautical plates:


She also has dolls inspired by our friends across the pond:


I can actually hear their voices: "You'll never catch me, you dirty pig!" Hahahahahaha!

You can find more of Monat's amazing dolls, toys, and artwork here.

5 comments:

A Crimson Kiss October 30, 2010 at 6:05 PM  

Oh my goodness, how adorable! I know exactly how you feel-sometimes I just can't help myself!

shellie November 1, 2010 at 11:06 AM  

cute....however i had to do a double take at first of the viking doll and his Axe...all i can say my mind is utter filth!

Melanie's Randomness November 4, 2010 at 2:02 PM  

Okay these really are adorable!!! I love the lil viking & the plates!!! =)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails