Aaaaaaaaah!


Well, the time has come.  Miss Gracie Shaver's bachelorette days are numbered.  She gets married on SATURDAY!  THIS SATURDAY!  Holy Moly!  She'll be Mrs. Tiffany! So I am bidding you farewell until next week as I am jetting off to good ole Kansas City and Lawrence for a wedding to remember!  I've sort of got my toast prepared, and it makes me nervous as hell to give it.  There will be quite a ton of people there and I absolutely HATE speaking in front of people.  So wish me luck.  Lots of luck. 

Have a great week/weekend everyone!

3 comments:

hip hip gin gin June 3, 2010 at 10:25 AM  

Good luck!!! Just remember that any toast that comes from a place of love and friendship is fantastic and appreciated, you will do just great! Hope you have a fabulous time, congrats to the soon to be Mr. and Mrs. Tiffany!!!

Tiffany Kadani June 4, 2010 at 12:55 AM  

Beautiful photo! And have a great time!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails