Carbon Neutral, baby!


After seeing this on Noodles and Waffles (seriously, what a cute blog name) I knew Mo Pie immediately had to sign up and have a tree planted.  It would be an injustice to our beatiful earth if I ignored it.  Because trees are rad. 

Through the planting of one tree in Mo Pie's honor, all of the emissions from this blog are neutralized (and then some, because we don't have 15,000 readers a month - sheesh, that would be awesome though).  It's incredible how the little steps we take can do to make a difference. 

So what are you waiting for?  Let's get these blogs as environmentally friendly as can be!  Woo hoo!


2 comments:

A Crimson Kiss June 15, 2010 at 6:40 PM  

How incredible! I'm a tad embarrassed to admit that I've never even though of a blog as a carbon-producing entity, but now I have a solution!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails