Our engagement photos, part II

A long while ago, Raegan posted a few pictures from our engagement shoot for your enjoyment.  But as the wedding date draws nearer (44 days and counting) I can't help but look at them over and over with excitement of everything that is happening in the next month and a half.  Not only are these pictures awesome and make me filled with joy, but looking at that frozen Lake Michigan and knowing it's hot outside now brings me even more joy :)



And get ready, ladies and gents.  Our fantastically fabulous wedding invitations have been mailed and (hopefully) received and we will be posting them soon!

5 comments:

Tiffany Kadani June 23, 2010 at 10:51 AM  

Cute photos! So fun and loving! And hooray for sent invitations! Woohoo!

TheHoff June 23, 2010 at 12:40 PM  

These are awesome! Lake Michigan could easily have been mistaken for Bolivian salt flats. I think. I've never been.

hip hip gin gin June 23, 2010 at 1:30 PM  

Such fantastic photos!! You guys look adorable together. I love that he is that much taller than you, for some reason I've always thought that couples where the guy is a lot taller are super cute! Can't wait to see the invites, the wedding is so soon, how exciting!!

this free bird June 23, 2010 at 2:55 PM  

adorable!! LOVE THESE!! thanks for sharing.

Kirby Margaret June 24, 2010 at 2:20 PM  

these are so pretty! I need to see more. please send them so I blog about it to everyone! :D

xx Kirby

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails