Happy Weekend!

This weekend shall be glorious.  Not only are some dear sweet friends strolling into town but it's also the weekend where things get scandalous (or something along those lines).  It's my bachelorette party time! 

My awesome friends have arranged reservations for us to attend the Baton Show Lounge's drag show.  I'm so excited!

Let the festivities begin!

What are you all up to this weekend?  Are you going to a drag show too!?  It's also pride weekend in Chicago, where things always get awesomely chaotic.  A good weekend lies ahead, a good weekend indeed.

1 comments:

A Crimson Kiss June 26, 2010 at 12:59 PM  

Pride weekend here in SF, too! Enjoy your bachelorette party; I'm sure it'll be a fabulous time!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails