Jude, future zoologist.






Remember this little guy?




Well he's growing up fast!





I got to spend some time with him this weekend. We took some pictures and went grocery shopping. Very exciting stuff. I carried him around for a good two hours because I was simply incapable of putting him down.





Seriously, look at him. Would you ever put him down?
He coos and smiles. It's ridiculous how beautiful he is.





It'll be a couple months before I get to hang out with him again but I can't wait to see how much more he has grown. One of my favorite games to play with his mom is "won't it be weird when he (insert monumental moment)?". He's just a tiny guy now but I enjoy imagining all of the possibilities his life will hold. Turns out he's already got big plans to become a renowned zoologist. It's a good thing he lives so close to the zoo. He can get a jump start on his studies.





In the meantime, though, I'll happily enjoy him as he is now!





5 comments:

the original black bear June 7, 2010 at 7:25 PM  

Gosh, Lonnie and Megan have such a good-looking kid. Jealous.

Quindome June 8, 2010 at 10:11 AM  

Umm, yeah, he is pretty much AH-DOOR-AH -BLE! His curly hair is crazy cute!

Shannon of HAPPINESS IS June 8, 2010 at 11:08 AM  

This post makes my clock tick like crazy. He must be the cutest little dude alive!! :)

hip hip gin gin June 8, 2010 at 12:18 PM  

So adorable!! I wouldn't have put him down either, no way!

Unknown June 10, 2010 at 7:47 PM  

God Raegan, I keep looking at these photos of him - how cute he is but also how freaking awesome the photos are and the way you captured him. You make him that much more adorable. I <3 you.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails