Etsy love


How amazing is this Little Goddess Headband by Yellowgoat?  I'm not exactly a big proponent of wearing headbands, but I LOVE them on other people (especially you, Anna).  Hand crafted from metal?  This girl has serious talent. 


I love, Love, LOVE these earrings.  The intricate detail, the way they dangle...swoon!




This Good Time Ring is a little large for my taste but the concept of it is quite intriguing.  It's a ring that could also be used as a regular photo frame.  It's clever, that's for sure. 

Go check the store out and feel free to buy me something :)

3 comments:

wishful nals June 16, 2010 at 9:19 AM  

that headband is gorgeous!!!

Stephanie June 16, 2010 at 11:49 AM  

those earrings are beautiful!

A Crimson Kiss June 16, 2010 at 4:19 PM  

These pieces are gorgeous! So delicate and organic.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails