Summer Fun


While some of my friends are escaping Chicago by enjoying summer weddings and camping season,, I've have vowed that my last summer in Chicago (yikes) is going to be one where I exploit all the city has to offer. So, yesterday evening, I made it to Millennium Park for Music Without Borders. I saw a couple of great world music bands (Antibalas and The Very Best), hung out with some friends, had a little boogie and enjoyed dusk by the Lake.




Unfortunately it was cut short for work which right now is the story of my life, but I didn't let it stop me - I'm determined to stop by the Park on my way home from work whenever I can this summer, even if it's just for a spell. And next time there'll be the 3 other crucial ingreadients for an evening at Millenium Park: wine, bread, and cheese!

One of the best things about this city are the free concerts downtown. What do you love about Chicago summers? Or summer in your city?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails