Birthday weekend recap!

Friends, it was a lovely weekend.  Sure I had some laughable experiences.  Like Petrushka, the cute little orange cat who sprayed me, or like going to see a certain movie about four women that was absolutely awful and made us all want to gouge our eyes out. But aside from those things, it was an amazing weekend.  Even the cat spray was hilarious.  And walking to the theater on the 80 degree day with my lovely friends was super enjoyable, followed by a delicious Italian dinner and loads of wine and cards and cute animals.  Sunday brought about friends from NYC, mimosa's, delicious drinks made by my favorite Bortender and a picnic that dreams are made of!  Haha!  But seriously, it was 85 and sunny, we found the most perfect spot along the boulevard, the grilled pizza was the most delicious pizza ever and there was an adorable wedding taking place across the street!  The bridal party rolled up in style and we all clapped and cheered for the bride!  The day was perfect and I owe it all to my friends (and especially my Badger) who made me feel so special. 

Thank you all so much for the lovely birthday wishes.  It's been a great start to my 27th year!







5 comments:

hip hip gin gin June 1, 2010 at 11:09 AM  

With the exception of the cat spray (so sad, sorry about that) it sounds like a perfect weekend! Love all the adorable picnic photos!!

Anonymous,  June 1, 2010 at 12:28 PM  

Ohhh, dear, no, it HAD to be closer to 95 degrees. J and I spent the day at the nursery and then gardening, and we were on fire, almost literally. It was SO hot on Sunday! But shady in the park with a picnic probably felt a whole lot cooler... :)

The Neo-Traditionalist June 1, 2010 at 12:51 PM  

How cute are you and all your stylish friends! What a happy start to 27---I'm envious!

XX Katie

Unknown June 1, 2010 at 4:25 PM  

Ok, it was quite hot. But I was drinking all day which helped with my oblivion.

Shannon of HAPPINESS IS June 8, 2010 at 11:10 AM  

Oh happy belated birthday!! What a lovely way to spend it :) xo

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails