Girl Crush


So, Penelope here is my all time favorite girl crush.  I love her in every movie (I think, I'm sure there's a few doozies out there) in every role.  She is drop dead gorgeous and the woman has some seriously great style.  What's not to love?!

We watched Broken Embraces this weekend.  It was intense.  And beautiful.  I love Pedro Almodóvar films, so very much. 


She was so damned good in it.  So good.  The story was tragic in so many ways, and this picture right here kind of leaves me a little unsettled.  Have you seen it? 
I particularly loved this scene on the beach.  In fact, it's left me dreaming of frolicking on the beach in Spain with an adorable sun hat and beach tote.  Oh Penelope...

4 comments:

A Crimson Kiss June 21, 2010 at 4:19 PM  

Who doesn't have a little crush on Penelope? She's drop dead!

hip hip gin gin June 21, 2010 at 5:33 PM  

She is so gorgeous!! I'll have to put that movie on my list. Now that summer means no more network shows maybe I'll finally make it through the backlog of unseen movies.

Unknown September 14, 2010 at 9:28 PM  

This comment has been removed by the author.

Unknown September 14, 2010 at 9:29 PM  

She is drop dead gorgeous! And very talented. I've seen several of her Spanish movies and she is fantastic. I love her. Love her!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails