Mittens on Strings


My fiance's band, Mittens On Strings will be performing perhaps one of their last shows on Monday.  You guys should come! All of you! Whether you live in Chicago or not!  Ok, just kidding about that last part! 

Their shows are always fun, and usually include a super sweet raffle.  Alex usually raffles off some crazy shit, and it always equals to a pretty awesome time.  These boys have become such a seriously good band over the last couple of years and it's sad that they're parting ways (damn you NYC, taking yet ANOTHER friend).  This is by no means the last you'll hear of these guys as musicians - I'm sure something incredible will stem from this. 

Here's the 411 on the show:

Mittens On Strings + Rabbit Children + Secret Cities
Subterranean - 2011 W. North Ave (Wicker Park)

See you there?

2 comments:

Paige Baker June 10, 2010 at 7:14 PM  

Yayyy! I am moving to Chi maybe really soon! I really wish I could go, I'll tall my friends there to go!

Quindome June 11, 2010 at 5:58 PM  

Aww, that's sweet. No bands I ever see do Raffles. Hope the show was rad!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails