Feeling warm and fuzzy

What a weekend!  Wow.

I LOVE my friends.  Every last one of them.  Seriously, these friends of mine are incredible and I feel so lucky to have them all in my life!  I had the BEST bachelorette party I could ask for.  My best friend flew up from Kansas City and my future sister-in-law flew up from Louisville.  How awesome is that?!  They hosted a fun shower for me with delicious food and gave me sweet presents.  I felt so special (but not special as in the way that Bart looks in photos).  We went to out to eat and then hopped on the train and headed down to the drag show (which we were 30 minutes late for, after having walked several blocks out of the way ha ha).  We managed to get into the late show thankfully, so we had some beers and a shot at this bar called The Boss.  Bahahahhaha!  And then we ventured to the Baton Show Lounge and had the BEST. TIME. EVER.



This song by Florence and the Machine pretty much sums up the show and how incredible it was.  Imagine this song with the most beautiful drag queen you've ever seen (a figure to die for) dancing better than Beyoncé.  Just imagine.  It will make you happy too! 

Thanks again, sweet lovely friends of mine! 

6 comments:

Captain's Granddaugher June 28, 2010 at 11:13 AM  

sounds amazing!!!! sorry i missed it!! but present is on it's way love. yes it is! all the way from the other side of the globe. brace yourself.. wait for it... wait for it...

The Neo-Traditionalist June 28, 2010 at 11:30 AM  

This sounds hilarious and amazing. So glad you had fun. I'm not having a bachelorette party so I'm going to live vicariously through you and your drag queens : )

xx Katie

hip hip gin gin June 28, 2010 at 12:27 PM  

Sounds like a glorious weekend! Yay for great friends and good times!

Noodles and Waffles June 28, 2010 at 3:03 PM  

What a fabulous weekend.

Felicitations!

Sabina June 28, 2010 at 4:58 PM  

Florence roxx :)
If you get the time - and I hope you will :) - please check out my blog. I think you might like it!

Hoping to hear from you soon, sweetie!
xxx

Unknown June 28, 2010 at 6:38 PM  

Aw, Inna...you don't have to send a present! And Katie - no bachelorette party? That saddens me. I'm sure that you could stumble into some drag shows out in San Fran pretty easily :) I'd seriously go to a drag show every weekend if I could!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails