Have an enchanting weekend!


My friends, what's your weekend plan?  This weekend is free for us (hooray!) and we're taking advantage.  Tonight: Nothing (woo!). Saturday: Starved Rock State Park (double woo!). Sunday: World Cup with Wonderful people and wonderful beer.

Seriously, I'm so excited to go to Starved Rock.  Canyons and waterfalls! Hiking! NATURE!  The weather is supposed to be hot and sunny and that is exactly what I wanted!  After reading Melina's post about her impromptu road trip, I knew we had to go.  It's been on the agenda for far too long.  Far too long.

Hope everyone has a wonderful, fabulous weekend!

4 comments:

Small Burst June 18, 2010 at 4:16 PM  

Hope you have a wonderful time doing absolutely nothing tonight and have a beautiful time in the woods!

Anonymous,  June 18, 2010 at 9:29 PM  

yay! you'll love it!

and flowers pick themselves June 19, 2010 at 9:39 AM  

have a wonderful time! my big plans are ikea + sleep.

:)

xo Alison

The Neo-Traditionalist June 21, 2010 at 10:33 AM  

I want to hear more about these canyons and waterfalls! You certainly put my low-key weekend to shame!

xx Katie

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails