Weeeekend!


Hooray! It's FINALLY here.  Since Sunday night at bedtime I have been dreaming of Friday at 5 p.m.  Oh how I love the weekends. 

This weekend, my mom and stepdad are coming into town to help us bundle up our wedding invitations and send them on their way to our guests' mailboxes.  I am so head over heels in LOVE with them, it's not even funny.  I would love to show you guys - and you will see - just not until after our guests do :) 

My friend Jess created them for us, and my mom and brother worked on the materials as well.  Raegan and Anna helped us craft some stuff for the envelopes and my handsome groom and I came up with the content and ideas for them.  So everything about them was made DIY with love...which warms my heart so very much.  I can't wait to hear what everyone has to say about them.  Seriously, they're so awesome that Jess could make TONS and TONS of money and win awards.  Seriously.

We're also going to write the ceremony since my stepdad is our officiant.  And maybe we'll even buy our Italy tickets and plan a little of that.  But whatever the case may be, I'm just really happy to get to spend the weekend with my folks, because I don't get to see enough of them!

What are you guys up to this weekend?  Tell me!  Have a lovely weekend!

* Maybe I'll even get around to uploading the pictures from my best friends wedding.  It's hard when your computer decides at random to reject your camera's USB.  I have to upload them to Badger's computer every time, it's so annoying for us both!

1 comments:

Quindome June 11, 2010 at 6:00 PM  

Watching The Room, catching up on Thesis, and wishing I too was hanging out with my family! Have fun with your invitation party!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails