Rainy Day Blues

I've got 'em.  I love rainy days but mainly when I get to stay at home.  I hate coming downtown when it's raining, and today's weather is just plain confusing.  It's been consistently nice out, meaning no jacket, for weeks now.  But today it's only 63 and it's pouring down rain and I'm wearing a sweater?  Nope, not cool.  So I'm just going to stare at these terrariums to make me feel a touch better, and maybe do some honeymoon research to lift my dampened (har) spirits.  If only I could nap....




These are pretty cool, but the price is not.  Anybody know of a place to get rad-shaped orbs for cheap?

2 comments:

hip hip gin gin June 8, 2010 at 6:17 PM  

These are definitely cool! I've been thinking about getting a terrarium for months now, I think I need to just do it already. And I'm totally with you, I love rainy days, but I do not love having to go out in rainy days and my hair definitely does not love it.

Anonymous,  June 22, 2010 at 11:31 PM  

hey giirl! i would find some fun glass objects at thrift stores and just make your own! Seems simple right? muh muh

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails