Food Party!



{all images via Facebook}

These images are from the season finale of Food Party on IFC.  Have any of you ever seen this show or heard of it?  Do you have IFC?  Is so, I suggest you give it a whirl. 

Here's a little introduction to the show so you have a clearer picture...

Food Party is a mind-bending, non-reality cooking show with Thu Tran as your hostess, a cast of unruly puppets as culinary aides, and a cavalcade of fictitious celebrities as surprise dinner guests. Shot on location in a technicolor cardboard kitchen as well as other foreign and exotic cardboard locations, each episode will or will not instruct you on how to prepare wild gourmet multi-course meals with ingredients you probably have on hand in your kitchen already, such as pretzel rods, eggs, narwhal lungs, bizarre plot twists, secret ingredients, and pizza. After all, you never know who might show up for dinner.

Thu Tran is awesome.  I know because I have met her many times as she is a good friend of friends. Food Party is awesome.  I know because I watch it.  You should too!  It comes on Tuesdays at 10PM Eastern/9 PM Central.  They're 15 minutes long each and they're hilarious! 



3 comments:

Noodles and Waffles June 30, 2010 at 4:04 PM  

My husband and I watch this ridiculousness. It amazes me every time.

hip hip gin gin June 30, 2010 at 4:55 PM  

This shows sounds like a trip!! I'll have to look for it, I could use some hilarity.

Unknown July 1, 2010 at 11:36 AM  

I can't believe you watch this! Makes me happy. My friend Jonny does all the sound for this show and their group of friends from Case Western all do something or other to help her out. I love it so much - it's so funny!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails