Sweet, sweet pictures

Lauren painted Gus for me.  It's so UNBELIEVABLY AWESOME that words really can't describe it.  It's one of my favorite pictures of him, posing for the camera.  He likes to flirt when it's picture time.  And she totally surprised me with this one.  Thanks, Laur Laur - it's incredible!

Dinner at Ciao.  It was delish. And hilarious apparently...
And this picture here is by far the best picture ever.  Just look at her bitter beer face!

This was a funny train ride home too.  What a night!  That guy sitting nex to me was so annoyed by our obnoxiousness...at least I thought so.  I would have been.


Sadly no pictures from the drag show, but that might spoil some of the fun.  I'm so sad that this day already came and went and is over with.  And now the boys are in full swing to get the bachelor party going, and I'll admit.  I'm a little nervous for him!

3 comments:

A Crimson Kiss June 29, 2010 at 12:23 PM  

John is planning a bachelor party for one of his dear friends, and I'm worried for the bachelor, too! I'm sure they'll make it out alive. Just have plenty of Gatorade in the fridge.

hip hip gin gin June 29, 2010 at 2:35 PM  

That painting is so sweet!! It looks like you have some very lovely and very hilarious friends!

Quindome June 30, 2010 at 8:29 AM  

tee hee I like the masks, but the best picture is of the train ride home because that guy beside you looks so confused. Looks like a fun time!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails