Fleur Flower Shop

Fleur is located on Logan Boulevard and I love living so close to it.  I've gotten several fresh flowers from there, and other gifts.  It's a great place to be close to because the boy has snagged some cute stuff from me for days where I've felt blue, an anniversary, etc.  And just this weekend my mom bought my belated birthday gift for me from here!  Check it out:


She bought me one of these super fantastic hanging plants!  It has made a great addition to our wall space, and Sir Gustoph Von Kittyschmidt can't eat it up (but he tries, he looks with a yearn in his eye, and someday he might succeed, but I sure hope not).  Anyway, not only is Fleur a great shop but they also do arrangements for some pretty great weddings - The Knot Chicago agrees. 


These table arrangements are so cute.  I love the paper laid down and the menu cards - Fleur tucked the rosemary in there, which is funny because that's what we're doing w/our menu cards too! 


And this here is an arrangement made for the flower girls of a wedding a few weeks ago at the Arts Club of Chicago.  They are so cute I can't even handle it.  It almost makes me want to scratch what I have planned for my girls and just copy this.  But it would be stressful for me and my florist and well, out of place with the rest of it, so I will resist the urge! 

Have any of you ever been to Fleur?  Do you love it as much as I??

3 comments:

A Crimson Kiss June 16, 2010 at 4:20 PM  

What a lucky girl, to have such a fabulous flower shop at your disposal! Chicago seems like a more and more stylish city as I read your fabulous blog!

Anonymous,  June 16, 2010 at 10:21 PM  

oh, no, i haven't been there! being it's only blocks away from my boyfriend's, though, i'll have to drag him there and make a scene about how i love weekly flowers oh so very much...

Unknown June 17, 2010 at 11:48 AM  

Your bf lives in my hood! It's quite the cute store. Kind of expensive, but that's ok. My boy bought me the most incredible owl candles from there!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails