Happy Birthday, Ally!!!


Today is my niece's 5th birthday! I just called her to wish her happy birthday and she was pretty funny on the phone.  Apparently, my mom made her pink pancakes with chocolate chips and a candle for breakfast, and she's busy playing with her dolls right now because it's storming in Kansas.  She's really an outdoor girl who loves the garden, so I bought her a worm farm for her special day!  I love love LOVE that my niece loves worms and dirt and things.  There's nothing prissy about her, that's for sure!



How is everyone?!  It feels good to be back, kind of...back to blogging anyway, not so much the whole work thing.  This weekend was truly incredible.  I had such a great time and really love and miss my friends back home!  More to come on that!

2 comments:

The Neo-Traditionalist June 7, 2010 at 3:16 PM  

OMG I think we're getting married on the same day or at least weekend. Sunday July 25th? I heart you.

XX Katie

Anna-Maria June 7, 2010 at 9:41 PM  

Happy B.day, Ally! And a worm farm? Aunt Mimi, you rock! xxx

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails