Aw shucks...an award!

Stephanie, of the cute and delightful blog Walks With Roxy chose Mo Pie for the Sunshine Blogger award!  I was so giddy with excitement when I read her post.  It brought a lot of sunshine to my week.  Thanks, Stephanie.  


Now it's my turn to pass this on (I feel so privileged).   Drum roll please...


1.  Dori the Giant
2.  Michelle Hartney
3.  Luxe + Lilies
4.  The NEO-Traditionalist
5.  Native Moments
6.  The Lovely Dove
7.  Owl and Peacock
8.  The Fashionable Life of a Navy Wife
9.  City Girl Chicago
10.  Our Chicago Food Blog
11.  Gimme Some Oven!
12.  J-Bo

As part of the award, here's what's happening:

Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
Pass the award to 12 well-deserving bloggers.
Link the nominees within your post.
Let them know they received it by commenting on their blog.
Share the love and link to the person from whom you received the award.

Thanks everyone, this has been fun!

6 comments:

keely @ luxe + lillies April 14, 2010 at 10:34 AM  

Thanks Mo! This is such an honor!!! I really appreciate it, and thanks for the sweet comment you left yesterday. Have a wonderful day!

J-Bo April 14, 2010 at 12:03 PM  

Too cool—thanks Mo. Your blog rocks!

Anonymous,  April 14, 2010 at 1:08 PM  

Awww, thanks so much! And congrats on yours, it's deserved!

Carissa Thilgen April 14, 2010 at 2:06 PM  

aw, Mo, thanks for the award! your such a sweetie! totally brought sunshine into my day too! I feel like I've been so uber busy lately with no time to visit all my fave blogs so sorry if I've been MIA, but I always love it when I get a chance to pop over and say hello! hope you are having a good week!

Cara Kuhl April 14, 2010 at 6:10 PM  

Thanks doll! You just may have made my day ~ visiting your blog while listening to Silver Jews and finding an award left for me :) Now excuse me, I think I hear a beer and roof deck calling my name... :)

Dori the Giant April 14, 2010 at 11:50 PM  

Thanks Mo. :) This made me feel good. Your blog is great - don't stop blogging.

And you're probably one of the few people whose top tags are "wedding" and "etsy". Haha, awesome!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails