Happy Friday!


It's Friday, it's sunny and 80 degrees in Chicago (albeit very windy), and it's April! The combination of these things makes me a happy Mo.  Our friend Megan is coming into town tonight and we're going to party the night away at The Whistler.  Who knows what the rest of the weekend will bring, hopefully some fun and some r&r.  What are you guys up to this weekend? 

Photo via Emir Eralp - one hell of a photographer, my fiance's college roommate and a pretty swell guy if I do say so myself. 

3 comments:

Jaeveberry April 2, 2010 at 3:45 PM  

80 degrees in Chicago?! Lovely! My brother and his family live there. Anyway, that's a lovely plan you and your fiance have! Someday, if you really want it, you too will have your own garden! :) Mine is not going to be anything insane, just a few things for now until we get a house of our own, then i'll go nuts! Have a good weekend, enjoy that great weather!

J-Bo April 5, 2010 at 11:22 PM  

Hey Mo! Did you get up to Whistler? Hope you had fun if you did. It was a winter renaissance.

Unknown April 6, 2010 at 9:36 AM  

I did make it there for a few hours. We had to wait outside when we first arrived because they were 'at capacity', meaning there were 75 people inside. It was fun though, I had a delicious cocktail before switching to cheap beer. Gin-Gin Mule!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails