Geek glasses

This weekend I went to a new eyedoctor.  It was quite enjoyable actually.  I realized I had been screwing myself over (financially speaking) when it came to my eyes, so I sorted my insurance out and found an awesome doc in Bucktown who runs his biz out of a cute storefront on Damen Ave!  So naturally, the one thing that has been on my mind since my visit is glasses.  Now let me just say, I have HORRIBLE no good very bad eyesight.  I mean BAD.  So glasses and I haven't exactly gotten along since my elementary days.  I mean really, when I wear glasses, I look like these children...


Now that I'm grown and more confident, I've decided to embrace my bad eyes and I'm going to go back next week after I've fully test-driven my slightly stronger prescription and I'm going to pick out the biggest, nerdiest glasses I can find.  Totally gonna rock the geek-chic look, at home.  For Badger.  Every morning and every night...

Maybe I'll shell out some serious dough for these chic Tom Ford glasses?



Or these Kate Spades (although I don't think they're quite nerdy enough)



Or these classic Wayfarers?



Christian Diors?



The possibilities are endless when you decide to nerd it up!  Happy Monday everyone.  I think it's apparent I had a rather uneventful weekend.  How about you my dears?  What fun and exciting things did you get up to this weekend?




Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails