Swimwear



Do any of you out there have an easy time with swimwear?  Do all swimsuits just look wonderful on you?  You can order a swimsuit online, feeling completely confident of how it will look on you and then when it arrives it just fits you like a glove?  No?  Yeah, me either. 

Last week I ordered the darling swimsuit above from Anthropologie to wear on my honeymoon in Italy.  I've lost a lot of weight and have shaped up in preparation for my big day...so naturally I thought I could pull it off.  But no.  It was almost right but, I kind of care about my appearance and since I'm already going to blind these Italians by my pastiness (even with my fake tanner), I shouldn't give them any more eye sores! 

So now I'm back to square one.  And I'm OK with that because let's face it, swimsuits this season are shaping up to be pretty specatcular.  I just need to try them on before I purchase!

So here are some swimsuits I am loving right now...







* Via Refinery 29 and Bluefly

4 comments:

RILEY April 27, 2010 at 11:41 AM  

i LOVE the one pieces that you showed... so pretty. I need a new bathing suit, but up here in Seattle, it's always a bit too cold to go swim that often, so I've been putting it off.

AND: honeymoon in Italy?! Wowza, so jealous. Enjoy!!

hip hip gin gin April 27, 2010 at 1:04 PM  

Swimsuit shopping is basically a nightmare. I always order a ton so I can try them on at home and send back what isn't working. This really is a good season as far as swimsuits go, there are so many cute ones out there! I'm sure you will find one that looks spectacular. Besides you will have that newlywed glow about you, anything will look beautiful!

Anonymous,  April 27, 2010 at 1:15 PM  

I wish I could wear a one-piece because there are so many cute ones out right now... but I have the shortest torso in the world, it just looks goofy.
Anyway, I need a bathing suit for California - I've got 7 days to find a perfect one!

Unknown April 27, 2010 at 1:26 PM  

Melina, I totally understand. My torso (or lack there of) is super short too so it really has to be the perfect cut to look good on me. My shape ain't flexible! I'm envious of your Cali trip...good luck finding one in time!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails