Grasshopper 510


I am loving these recycled/sustainable/reclaimed pieces sold at Chicago's eco boutique, Grasshopper 510.  The necklace above, crafted by Chicago designer Julia Failey is made out of reclaimed metals and has been seen on the necks of quite a few celebrities. 

How great are these earrings?  And these rings?  I'm so smitten...




I'm also loving designer Toby Pomeroy's 14 karat gold hoop earrings made from solid EcoGold. 

Any other Grasshopper 510 fans out there?  Do any of you own any jewelry from their boutique?  I'm curious!

3 comments:

hip hip gin gin April 28, 2010 at 1:05 PM  

So lovely! The earrings are my favorite. I love that there is more and more recycled gold being used, not only for the environment but I feel like it sort of gives you the opportunity to have new jewels that still have a bit of history.

The Neo-Traditionalist April 28, 2010 at 5:26 PM  

Ahhh that necklace is too cool for words. No wonder it has a celeb following...sigh. xo katie

Small Burst April 28, 2010 at 7:17 PM  

Oooh. Love the earrings! I'm gonna have to check grasshopper 510 out! Thanks for stopping by SB. Love your blog and am now a fan!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails