Carnevale Clay

Isn't this one-of-a-kind sculptural vase amazing? 


And this orange vase is so cute for single blooms; I love the way it was photographed on this bicycle. 


"In wine there is truth" - I love this decanter and I love the Latin phrase.  I really want this and if somebody wanted to buy it for me I would not complain!

Everything made by Carnevale Clay is handbuilt ceramic work out of Anne's Denver studio.  I suggest you check out her Etsy store, her beautiful blog and get shopping!  What a great mother's day gift any of these would make, don't you think?  Congratulations, Anne!  What beautiful work you have made!

P.S. - I LOVE that everything was inspired by summers spent in kitchens under the mediterranean sun where carnivale is celebrated year round.  Doesn't that make you love them even more?!

Thanks for passing this along, Megan Doherty!


3 comments:

Anonymous,  April 12, 2010 at 5:24 PM  

That orange vase is so cool :) I'd love one to brighten up my bedroom!

Brianna Renee April 13, 2010 at 1:28 AM  

oh boy, thank you for reminding me that mother's day is around the corner! these would make lovely gifts =)

carnevale clay April 19, 2010 at 12:48 AM  

thank you so much for posting! i'm going to have to track down that doherty ;) she didn't tell me about this
thanks again!
anne

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails