Things I am loving...


Loving these H&M dresses from their newly launched eco-friendly clothing line.  Can you believe these dresses are under $30??  Via



These incredibly beautiful colorful flats, that I could win via Lucky (as part of a $1,000 shopping spree to endless.com)   



Rachel Bilson - her effortless style, her hair (I'm so loving that sun-kissed/faded color look), her overall cuteness.  Major girl crush, for many years now...



This Anthropologie Seafolly floral bikini.  This, I am thinking, would be perfect for honeymooning seaside in Italy, no? 

5 comments:

the Neo-Traditionalist April 7, 2010 at 12:19 PM  

Ummm we're soul mates! I ordered the same wrap from Anthro, but wound up sending it back for fear it'd be too warm for a cover-up. It's GORGEOUS though. You are going to look lovely!!! Great minds think alike... XOXO

Anna-Maria April 7, 2010 at 1:52 PM  

I've been eyeing these dresses too, there's an ad at the bus stop for the one on the top right. Wishing they have them in GREEN!!! Perhaps a trip to H&M should be my reward for the dentist...

Unknown April 7, 2010 at 1:58 PM  

Yes I think that's a lovely reward. I can't stop thinking about that swimsuit now. Why is anthro so expensive?!

keely @ luxe + lillies April 7, 2010 at 3:50 PM  

Wonderful finds! I love those flats! My post this afternoon was inspired by you!
luxeandlillies.blogspot.com/2010/04/dining-room-do-over.html

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails