Wedding shoes

So, I've got a few weeks to find a fabulous pair of amazing Mo-style shoes for the big day.  I'm having my first dress fitting and my seamstress, Toula, insists I bring shoes (I know it's the way it goes, it's just that I wanted to mention her name because it's adorable).  So...help?  I've found some beauties, but apparently the rest of the shoe shopping world agrees and I can't find them in the right size/color/etc.

Wouldn't these be lovely? 


Or these?  I could wear these a lot, I love the pink heel!



Then there's these...(I'm thinking the lavendar color, since it would match my cute lil' flower girls)


I'm going shopping this weekend, hopefully I'll have some luck.  But if any of you lovely readers have any suggestions, I would LOVE to hear them! 

2 comments:

Anna-Maria April 9, 2010 at 5:58 PM  

OMG, let me marry, have sex with and grow old with the 1st pair on the top.

The Neo-Traditionalist April 12, 2010 at 8:40 AM  

Ohhh let me know what you find! I'm still stumped... xo katie

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails