Happy Earth Day!


Today I wish I was still in elementary school.  Or that I could take off of work and go hang out with my niece and nephew who are in elementary school, so that I can make earth day crafts and participate in cool earth day projects.  I want to plant a tree today.  I went to spend the day outside, soaking up all this beautiful earth has to offer.  But alas, I shall be inside these fuzzy gray walls until 5 p.m.  (plus it's super chilly for a late April day, so this is all just really a pipe dream).  Anyway, do something good for the earth today everyone!



3 comments:

RILEY April 22, 2010 at 4:36 PM  

hmm... that is EXACTLY what I wanted to do today. Earth Day feels incomplete without an arts and craft session, you know?

Dori the Giant April 22, 2010 at 7:00 PM  

I worked today! Either way, I'm going to make up for today some other day. I'll make my own earth day on my own time. :)

Unknown April 22, 2010 at 7:37 PM  

Glad you guys agree! I was talking to my friend during lunch about this and then I went and threw my wicker basket away that my sandwich came on. Oh the irony! I dug it out though, don't worry!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails