Stormy weather


Anyone else love thunderstorms? Here in Chicago we've had some pretty sweltering weather for the time of year (~80 or mid-70s) - as usual, we pretty much skipped spring and went straight for what most English people would call summer...



Right now I'm at my in-laws house, in the countryside, sitting through a storm that's been going for about two and a half hours. The dogs (all 3 of them!) are a little freaked out, which means they're being super sweet and snuggly. We've all just had a delicious meal involving red snapper and a lot of champers, to celebrate my dad-in-law's birthday and easter sunday. And now I'm snuggled up enjoying the sound of rain making things grow in the beautiful garden outside.


Now if only we didn't have to walk the 3 dogs, drive for an hour and go to work tomorrow morning...


Happy stormy easter sunday, peeps.


Pictures here and here and here and I found Hokusai Katsushika's thunderstorm print here.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  April 5, 2010 at 3:33 PM  

Wasn't last night's storm just amazing? I loved it!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails