:(

By no means do I want this blog to be anything about politics, but...I am so sad.  You see, I just read this article, and now I want to cry.  I know it's a sensitive subject but this is by no means the answer. 

I don't want to offend anyone.  I just need to put this out there. 

I just believe that when you go to the doctor you should be able to know everything that's going on with the health of your unborn child.  Doctors shouldn't be allowed to withold important information like that. 

Also, Arizona makes me sad too.  But this funny video helps (pardon the quality):




I really hope I haven't offended anyone.  I promise I won't turn into a political blogger! I really promise!

4 comments:

shellie April 27, 2010 at 5:10 PM  

that is sad im glad i dont live in ok...its funny when people think the govt is trying to control them yet there is a whole political and philosophical group that is trying,with laws mind you, to control people in the most extreme way...sometimes its necessary to get political on occaision

shellie April 28, 2010 at 9:46 AM  

Sorry to hear about your garden situation...do you have any windows that let a lot of light in? you could buy a grow light and start you own fabulous indoor paradise!

hip hip gin gin April 28, 2010 at 1:03 PM  

Oh god, I'm so right there with you. We saw that last night on the news and I had a whole tirade to my husband about it. Thank god we're not in OK, and I would seriously move from any where that adopted similar laws. Very very sad, and very very angry.

RILEY April 29, 2010 at 12:01 PM  

i don't think it's political *at all* to say when certain laws or actions of individuals/groups/governments offend your sensibility or moral code. I don't think it's a political issue to ask that your doctor be totally honest with you, his patient. I don't think it's out of line to say that we want our governmental legislators to respect what our courts have rules is legal. it's a sad day when we cannot raise our hands and say "I'm sorry, this is wrong" for fear of upsetting other people. Why can't that be an opportunity for a respectful conversation about what is really right for our communities?

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails