Paris Je T'aime


The other night, I described to Monsieur Badger what it was like to be on vacation, aged16 in Paris....

The answer?  Breathtaking, inspiring, surreal, etc.  I saw this photograph on Bloom, Grow, Love and it made me swoon.  I remember climbing a million stairs at Montmatre (if my memory serves me correct) at night, after wandering through the area where so many famous artists had their studios and taking in the amazing panoramic views of the city and being completely and utterly happy.  Such bliss!  I miss it so.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  April 8, 2010 at 4:30 PM  

have you seen the movie Paris, Je T'aime? I love it so, especially the story of the slightly too American middle aged woman who goes there by herself and has an epiphany on the park bench...

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails