Napa Valley Guide


As I was sifting through my blog feeder, I stumbled upon this extraordinary post via Design*Sponge about Napa Valley!  For those of you who don't know me, I'm getting married out there in August and I couldn't be more excited!  We've been out there twice now and it is so gorgeous no matter what time of year you happen to go.  Head on over to Design Sponge and check out the Napa Native's guide to shopping, eating, lodging, site-seeing, and entertainment in the area.  There's not much on wine tasting but you don't so much need a guide for that - stumbling upon any winery out there will make for an excellent experience!

Also, in just 4 months to the day, I'll have a husband!

* Illustration via design sponge by Julia Rothman

1 comments:

Celine April 8, 2010 at 12:03 PM  

Hey Mo! My fiance and I are still deciding on when to get married but Napa Valley would be my dream place if we had any reason at all to get married on the west coast :) - thanks for your comment on my blog, btw - it IS nice to know (sorry!) that other people are struggling too haha - If I come up with some awesome idea, i'll let you know ;)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails