Yellow Owl Workshop Part II

You may remember my post from early on this year about Y.O.W. and how excited I was to receive my stamps and postcards!  Well I'm still excited about them and tend to get them out to play whenever I'm bored.  I'm still trying to find a good use for them though, so if you have suggestions, please let me know!

Anyway, the workshop has come out with new stuff and it is awesome!


So many new stamps to play with, I want them all.







They even have cute cards.



And wrapping paper...


And notepad sets!





Go check out their website, blog and custom work.  So awesome!

1 comments:

The Neo-Traditionalist April 21, 2010 at 7:49 PM  

I think my John would like the venn diagram card. It would appear to his nerdy self. haha. xoxo katie

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails