Caramel Apple Cake

Can you say mmmmmmmmm?



While it may not have been the prettiest looking cake I've ever made, it certainly was one of the most delicious ones. 

Every week we watch Dexter with our friend Inna.  Her birthday happened to be over the weekend and I knew I had been wanting to make this cake, so I baked one right on up for her last night!

I followed Honey & Jam's recipe for the cake and the apple filling but because of a crunch for time, I used this caramel frosting recipe.  Mmmm, mmmmm, mmmmmm.

Now we're down to only a handful of apples, huzzah!

4 comments:

Melanie's Randomness October 19, 2010 at 10:49 AM  

I LOVE Caramel & Apples so this cake is right up my alley! Aww how nice it was of you to make it for your friend!! I'm going to go check out the recipe!!

hip hip gin gin October 19, 2010 at 1:01 PM  

Oh my goodness, I am absolutely drooling all over my keyboard!

A Crimson Kiss October 19, 2010 at 1:22 PM  

This sounds beyond delicious! And I must say, the deeper we get into Dexter this season, the more I love it!

stephiejane October 20, 2010 at 4:05 PM  

oh my goodness that cake sounds so delicious!!!

your comment today about your pumpkin looking like butters from southpark seriously made me laugh out loud...tee hee!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails