Etsy find :: Paloma's Nest




Based out of Austin, TX, Caroline Colom Vasquez creates simple but bold pieces "for the home and the heart".  I found Caroline's Etsy shop, Paloma's Nest, around this time last year and bookmarked it as an option for our ring bearer to carry.  We ended up kind of going in a different direction for everything and chose to use a tree log with our initials carved in it instead, but I would love to have one of these keepsakes on display in our home.

I guess I'm in a simple and soft kind of mood today, eh?

7 comments:

this free bird October 20, 2010 at 2:55 PM  

These are so pretty I don't blame you one bit for wanting one in your home!! I have a friend getting married and am going to tell her about them!

xoxo,
Carrie

Unknown October 20, 2010 at 3:02 PM  

That's awesome! This is why I love blogging and etsy combined!!

Ren- Lady Of The Arts October 20, 2010 at 3:18 PM  

I love the simplicity of these designs. I also love anything that features words- me too simple kind of mood

defining amy October 21, 2010 at 1:16 AM  

oh wow. such great finds!! love your blog.

Anonymous,  October 21, 2010 at 7:00 AM  

I tried to do nice ceramics for such a long time, but the results were not as axpeceted so I gave up. Ceramics are not my thing. But I like so much, i like how they feel in your hands. These are wonderful.

Melanie's Randomness October 21, 2010 at 8:08 AM  

What a darling idea so you don't lose your ring when you take it off!! =)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails