Love for Tory Burch

Every month when I receive a new issue of Marie Claire or Lucky or ReadyMade, I get way too excited about all the great finds and either give in to my shopping urge or go try and figure out a way to create the new look out of something I already have.  Luckily, this month I am pining for Tory Burch items and I simply can not and will not afford them.  So that makes it much easier, right?

The top that I'm madly in love with from the November Marie Claire doesn't seem to be on her website, so instead I fell in love with other pieces.  Like this ::


Just look at how comfy and cozy that looks.  The great thing about loving this sweater is that a) it would totally wash me out and b) I would look frumpy in it.  So while I love it on the model, I know it's not for me and therefore my wallet remains a happy camper!

This one, however, is a different story.  Because let's face it, everyone would look great in this spin on the classic polo ::



Last, not only would this scarf look great on everyone but it was made for such a great reason.  It's part of the Tory Burch Foundation collection and all proceeds from the sale of this scarf and others go directly to the foundation and their partner, Accion USA.  The foundation provides economic opportunities to women and their families. 

5 comments:

ray gun October 6, 2010 at 2:22 PM  

yup. big fan of the gray one....

abigail October 6, 2010 at 3:45 PM  

I love that camel sweater! And with red pants?!? to die for.

hip hip gin gin October 6, 2010 at 3:45 PM  

Love the gray shirt! I would put it on my fall wishlist but really, it is so long already there would be no point. Sigh.

this free bird October 6, 2010 at 10:41 PM  

I absolutely love that entire first OUTFIT!! Gah! Beautiful!!

xoxo,
Carrie

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails